Infinity Constructions is an established Tier 2 Builder that has been operating within the Sydney and Melbourne over the last 30 years. With having completed reputable and delivering exceptional projects, we continue to see growth within the business due to our loyal client base. Infinity has completed a range of dynamic projects across all sectors with value of up to $150 million.
As a family operated business, we value our employees and are committed to the development and growth of individuals by investing in progression planning as working collaboratively is part of our ethos. Renowned not only for our long-term tenure of our employees, but we also pride ourselves in our relationships with our clients, partners and suppliers.
Who Are We Looking For?
Infinity is seeking a WHS Co-Ordinator in Sydney where you will report to the Site Manager and work collaboratively with the project team and other associated partners to provide OHS support, advise and implement OHS policies.
A successful candidate will have, but is not limited to:
• Minimum of 3 years of proven track record in a similar role.
• Certificate IV in WHS or currently studying as well as HS Representative training
• Experience in HammerTech or equivalent site-based HS management software.
• First Aid Certifications (HLTAID009, HLTAID010, HLTAID011).
• Excellent understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards.
• Enforce a Site Safe culture through consultation, both formal and informal, leading by example.
• Ability to maintain a risk-free workplace by identifying hazards and administering control measures.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
• Attractive salary package.
• Employee of the month cash prize and employee of the year program winner for 2 x Business Class tickets anywhere around the world!
• Stable and full-time permanent opportunity with a strong pipeline of works.
• Increase your portfolio by working on complex high-profile projects.
• Comprehensive learning and development programs customised for you.
• Ongoing rewards and recognition programs
If you are interested or would like to learn more about this role, email us at