2020 has been a challenging year for everyone. We are pleased to report that Infinity have been able to adapt, prioritise and continue to deliver excellence in these most uncertain times. The health and safety of our workers, subcontractors and clients was without compromise.
The global pandemic was a first for Infinity and we are grateful that construction remained an essential service in Australia. We thank the loyalty and continued support of our clients, consultants and subcontractors with whom we have worked alongside to deliver amazing projects and achieve project millstones without minimal delay.
All challenges aside, Infinity had an exciting year. We celebrated 28 years in business, rebranded the company and launched a new website, implemented new technologies, gained new accreditations, employed additional great people and as a team we continued to deliver excellence as a business.
We delivered key projects in 2020 including the following:
- The Revy, Adaptive Reuse Luxury Residential Development, Darling Island
- Judith Nielson Institute for Journalism and Ideas, Chippendale
- Scape Wilson Street, Darlinghurst
- Cititel Hotel Development, Pyrmont
- Mayflower RACF Stage 1, Reservoir
- Residential Development, St Peters
We have also commenced some exciting new projects and these include:
- Scape Student Accommodation Development, Victoria Street, Carlton
- Scape Head Office Fitout, George Street Sydney
- Commercial Office Redevelopment, Foveaux Street, Surry Hills
Please note our Christmas Closure for the head offices in NSW and Victoria will be from 23rd of December through to 11th of January 2021.
Finally, we would like to send a special congratulations to the entire Infinity team. It has been a challenging year for everyone and your dedication, loyalty and hard work have been the backbone of our resilience and success.
On behalf of the Infinity team, we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.