Foveaux Street commercial development in Surry Hills have made significant progress having completed the installation of glass within the atrium and the cover plates complete, and formwork removed. The picture featured demonstrates the sheer size and scale of the atrium with its expansive glass facade.
The team have also made vast progress over the past months completing the following:
- Completed the vermiculite spray;
- Reached bulk excavation in 6 Waterloo Street;
- Commenced installation of soil in the planter boxes;
- Dropped the scaffold within the atrium;
- Dropped northern scaffold;
- Completed all bathroom and change-room tiling;
- Finished the service trenches and started installing in-ground services in 6 Waterloo Street;
- Installed the glass within the atrium and installed finished the cover plates; and
- Removed all the formwork deck within the atrium.
The entire Foveaux team including our Client, Stasia, along with Subcontractors, Suppliers and Consultants have been working extremely hard during these challenging times of Covid-19 restrictions to maintain safety whilst ensuring the construction program is maintained.